Sunday, February 28, 2010

Support

A minute ago I was facebooking Kaylee, and suddenly I realised, "We have 119 people supporting our cause." On facebook alone. Wow. When we began this project, I was hoping that we'd get a few people showing interest. But this, this is remarkable. Absolutely unbelievable. Thank you. Thank you so so much.I mean it, when I say, Kaylee and I are so grateful for each and everyone of you reading this blog, telling others about this event, and for genuinely being passionate alongside us.

That's all I was really here to say, because after University, I'm really worn down. I will say this before I go though: later this week, I'm going to talk with Kaylee, and we're going to begin doing some serious planning. Will update you all when we have gotten more things put in place. I hope you're all doing well.

xx love Ailsa xx

3 comments:

  1. Where can I find the Facebook page to support this great cause? Love to see other people like me working to create more awareness and connect with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You search the causes and find CRPS Retreat. There is also an event called CRPS Retreat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://apps.facebook.com/causes/447302?m=18eac145
    that's the cause

    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=334668421250&index=1
    That's the event

    xx

    ReplyDelete