Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's Been Way Too Long!

Hey Guys,
Sorry that we haven't updated this in ages. I've been overwhelmed with University work, and keeping up with my health, so I've had to put a lot of things on the back burner for awhile. But I'm back! And hopefully there won't be such a long gap before the next entry >_<

In regards to CRPS Retreat, it is still on! Sorry if anyone has doubted that it's going to happen due to the lack of activity these past few weeks, but everything is still going strong! While I was in Auckland meeting some new doctors, they were amazed to hear about what we're doing here and want to help. They have suggested that if Kaylee and I (and anyone else who would be keen!) wrote down some notes while away about what we did, how it went, what activities worked well etc, then they can back us up next time. This would be awesome - having some medical professionals who are supporting us will definately give us advantages with fundraising, and such forth. If any of you talk with your doctors or friends about this, who would like to help us out, just leave us a comment. There's small things to organise, like looking at which hotels have cheap conference rooms around Yorba Linda, in California (the current location of our event) that would be awesome!

I must go and finish my assignment before having a rest. It's been a really bad pain day, so if you could pray or send some nice thoughts my way that would be much appreciated. I'm thinking of you all and I truly cannot wait to be able to spend some time in person with you!
Love, prayers, and hugs. xx Ailsa xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog site, and am glad to find something that it current. I was recently diagnosed 1 month ago, but have been suffering for over 3 months now. I'd be happy to help with the retreat. Please let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete